1. 1. Delivery of ordered and paid goods occurs through our logistics partners Aramex, DHL and Cyprus Data Post.
2. The client shall be responsible for the proper data provisions (address, e-mail, telephone), otherwise, the delivery of goods cannot be guaranteed. Client shall inform the Seller by e-mail of any changes, not later than within 24 hours from the moment of the order confirmation.
3. The order is automatically assigned with the order number after placing it in the e-shop and corresponding notification is sent on your e-mail address.
4. Order preparation period takes 1–2 working days after payment confirmation.
5. After the order has shipped you will get the tracking number via email or you can find it in the «Orders history» in your account (and/or you will receive information directly from our logistics partners)
6. If we cannot deliver the goods you ordered, we can cancel this agreement and fully refund your money to you. We will inform that we cannot deliver the goods to you by sending an email to you.
7. We will arrange the delivery of ordered goods on our website in full accordance with your order. Your order will be shipped via courier service or post. If you are unavailable during delivery time, courier services will contact you to specify the time of receiving the goods. Shipping costs are paid at the same time with payment for the order.
8. Each order is accompanied by an invoice containing the terms of payment, the name of the purchased products, and other documents that may be required in accordance with the situation or applicable law.
9. The time frame of delivery will be depending on the destination and availability of the client on the designated address. For EU-countries the delivery time is estimated from 3 days till up to 2 weeks from the issuance of an order. For non-EU countries, the estimated time is up to 3 weeks. For delivery Worldwide it can take up to 10 weeks depending on location. If the parcel is not delivered within this period, to the client are offered an option to receive a credit note or to agree on prolonged delivery time. Delivery times depend on the logistics operator you have chosen, you can see the approximate delivery time at the moment of placing the order.
10. DELIVERY OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU)
Customs- and Import charges may apply during the import into your country. Please ask your Customs Officials about Charges and Import regulations before ordering. AGENYZ is not responsible for any Customs- and Import charges which may apply.
11. The Company shall not take responsibility for unpredicted circumstances that will prolong the delivery and are not under control of the Company, (such as political barrier due to disputes between some countries, unacceptable customs requirements by the receiver etc.) By making purchases on our online Store the client is considered to be in acceptance with our Terms and Conditions
We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard. Online payment requires your credit (debit) card information (card number, three-figure CVV-code, expiration period) and payment amount.
The procedure of monetary funds withdrawing is carried out after order receipt in the e-shop or within a few hours after.
Your order will be placed immediately after payment confirmation. The confirmation process usually takes several minutes.
Refusal and return.
The Client can use the right of refusal and return the goods within the period, prescribed by the national legislation of the country of the Client. In order to avoid disputable situations, at the moment of receipt of Goods, the Client should verify whether the Goods meet the order (product name and other relevant parameters). Cost of postal/courier services shall be covered by the Client.
1. If the Client wants to use his right of refusal, the following recommendations and requirements should be taken:
1.1. Returned goods should not be used (taking into account the specifics of Goods). If the condition of the returned goods has deteriorated due to the Client’s actions, the Client has no right to use the right of refusal.
1.2. The Client shall be obliged to maintain and not to damage the original package of Goods.
1.3. If the Client wants to use his right of refusal, he should contact the Seller by e-mail.
1.4. The Client shall keep both the postal/courier service documents on receipt of the Goods and both postal/ courier service documents on the return of goods to the Seller.
1.5. Money for the returned goods and services shall be transferred by the Seller to the bank account of the Client within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of refusal.
1.6. After the expiration of the above-mentioned period, the Client has no right of refusal.
2. If you receive a damaged package make a complaint immediately with the delivery person and refuse to take the package. Also, contact us and we will send you a replacement for the damaged goods free of charge. 3. If we made a mistake and you did not receive the items you ordered or if the items you received are damaged, please call us or write an email with a picture of the damaged product. Simply fill out the provided return form and ship it back to us together with the items carefully packaged. After receiving the exchange or replace shipment you are required to return the original shipment within 30 days. In any case, we will cover the cost and risk of the return shipment.